Lauri's wedding was magical. She looked like a princess and extremely happy. I'm glad that they decided to have it at their home, as it was much more intimate and romantic than a wedding in a building. I am so happy that Lauri has finally found the man that truly makes her content and happy. I am confident they will be together for forever. It was also great seeing Jo at Jeana's. I hadn't seen her for a while, so it was nice that she was able to stop by and see us all. It was like "good ol' times." And here are my Top Five Favorite Moments from this season:
1. Taking my kids, Lauren, and Colby to Puerto Vallarta and doing the canopy/zip lining with them. What a blast!
2. Moving my office from my home to a building. This was a big step for me in building my career and separating work from home.
3. Taking my assistant Tammy for a makeover. She looked fabulous when it was done.
4. Taking Jeana and Tammy with Donn and I to the river. That was a great weekend, and I know they loved it.
5. Bringing Michael to Seattle to visit my "team" for Coto Financial. Having Michael take an interest in pursuing this for a career was awesome and I was very proud of him.
I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it