If dating were an art form, Sunday night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Potomac was a romance master class lead by none other than Gizelle Bryant. The Potomac lady handled her less than perfect date with “No Swag” Herman like a boss. She bobbed and weaved around those awkward moments like a champ – and her dating philosophies were so on point, they’ve become our new mantras. The next time you’re swiping for love, simply replace Gizelle with your own name and repeat: "Gizelle doesn’t just date la-di-da-di anybody." We’re sure your scrub rate will plummet.
Check out Gizelle's dating dance below and realize that Gizelle Bryant is playing the field perfection.
1. She went in with a great attitude.
We like dating, too, Gizelle!
2. She knows what she likes.
Don't we all?
3. And isn't afraid to put it out there.
Like just one night, guys. We get it, Gizelle.
4. BUT let's clarify.
She's looking for that perfect amount of swag without going full scrub. The dream.
5. Onto the date! Where this happened...
6. To which our dating spirit animal said this.
Basically our inner monologue.
7. And this.
Yes, gurl. We've all been there.
8. This painful oyster moment happened.
How does Gizelle even make this awkward oyster feeding sexy? Dating Goals: Making this attractive.
9. Gizelle's not down for the count yet, though.
Nobody's perfect, right?
10. Then she spoke for everyone who has ever been on a date.
11. Oh, Herman.
12. We mean.
Settle. It. Down.
13. End of date kiss bullet dodged.
We mean, she's literally pushing his face away. We. Love. It.
14. For the exact right reasons.
Gizelle will not be fooled.
15. Despite his sneakiness, Gizelle wants the best for her date after it's all over.
16. Now go out, date, and be Gizelle.
Or at least try to be that fabulous under pressure.