Jalapeno Cheese Turkey Burgers
- 5 oz. ground turkey
- 1 tsp. parsley (chopped)
- Garlic to taste
- ¼ jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 oz. jack cheese (shredded)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the fist three ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the Jalapenos and the Jack cheese, set aside.
- Portion out the patties; make an indentation in the middle of the patty and stuff with the jalapeno and jack cheese mixture.
- Grill the burgers.
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- ½ a whole wheat hamburger bun
- 5.1 grams