- Full Episodes
- Diet Diaries
- Trainer Tips
- Warner Workouts
- Thintervention on Facebook
- Thintervention on Twitter
- Jackie Warner on Twitter
1) For those that have knee/ankle injuries (Joe and Shay), they can do alternate exercises for dynamic squats. (Dynamic squats: squat without jumping)
2) Bryan can support his back with Therma balls while doing medicine ball twists.
3) Any weights used will be customized to the client based on any injuries and physical capability monitored by Jackie.
1) Medicine Balls
2) Resistance Bands
1) Spinning/Treadmills (increasing intensity) 5 minutes
4 Clients on Treadmills while other clients go through the 4 circuits.
Where appropriate, clients with knee and ankle issues may be put on stationary bikes.