Station #1 - Plyometrics (Will take place at the 50 yard line on the north end of the Field)
· Open hips & spinal column.
· Stand upright with feet shoulder-width apart.
· Quickly pull knee up and across front of body towards opposing hand as you keep torso pointed straight
· Repeat all reps on one side then alternate.
· Perform 5-10 reps on each side.
b. Squat Jumps
· Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your back straight and core tight.
· Squat by lowering your backside to the ground so that your knees don’t extend over your toes.
· Immediately when you squat, jump off the ground by lifting your mid-foot and toes. Jump so that your feet raise off the ground.
· Reach up to the sky with your arms as you jump, keeping your body straight.
· Land on both feet and quickly lower your body to the squatting position.
· Perform 5-10 reps