The MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) workout is a total body workout that is meant to strengthen the body and the mind.
Several steps will be taken to reduce the risk of injury during this workout.
1. The workout will happen on gym mats.
2. The clients will be wearing mouthpieces and protective gear (sparring gloves)
3. All equipment being used is designed for that particular exercise reducing risk of personal injury (see notes below).
4. All exercises will be lead and supervised by professional MMA trainers.
5. Those with knee injuries will have modifications made to the workout.
6. Those with ankle injuries will have modifications made to the workout.