The beach workout is split up into 2 parts – Beach Workout and Surf.
Several steps will be taken to reduce the risk of injury during this workout.
1. The entire “course” will be raked even and flat.
2. There will be no running or rushing in between stations during the sand portion of the workout.
3. All equipment being used is designed for that particular exercise thereby reducing the risk of personal injury (see notes below).
4. All exercises are low impact or stationary.
5. Clients will all wear tennis shoes. Ankle wrapping is an option if necessary