- Full Episodes
- Diet Diaries
- Trainer Tips
- Warner Workouts
- Thintervention on Facebook
- Thintervention on Twitter
- Jackie Warner on Twitter
OVERVIEW: (Estimated Duration: 40-60 mins)
Jackie explains that this week they are getting out of the gym for a pool work out. Water exercises can relieve the stress caused by running, kickboxing or other land exercises. Water has a higher resistance than air.
1) Water jog - jog in place – 5 minutes
1) Free Style – Swim Interval laps – 6 laps and Non-Swimmers use kickboard and bubble.
2) Surface Push Ups – push ups on mat out of water – 2 sets of 10
3) Water Squats – squats in water - 3 Sets of 15
4) Arm circles/high knee lift – upper body is above water and lower body below water. Arm circles and kicking knee as high as possible, alternating, while doing arm circles - 3 sets of 15 on each side
5) Water Crunch – hold onto the wall behind you, kick out your legs in front of you and bring them back in (circle: legs outward and bring them back in) – 1-2 sets of 30
I can't remember the last time I have been this motivated to eat "clean" and workout to extreme intensity. I purchased your power circuit DVD and have been using it for the past 3 weeks, -9Lbs. lost so far and I feel amazing. I'm fitting into clothes again that I almost gave away. I'm feeling so good now that I've included power walking/jogging in the evenings with my German Shepard. He's loving the transformation also (now I just need to get my husband involved). Thank you Jackie and Bravo for this program, it's one I can relate to the best as my weight loss goal is 20lbs. I can't wait to see the results show. I hope you continue Thintervention and will have a new season SOON!!! God Bless, Tawny