6) Surface Side Planks on Mats – 2 minutes on each side
7) Water Jog (SHALLOW END) – 5 minutes
8) Scissor jump - Execute a scissors jump. Start in a standing position. As you jump, one leg moves straight forward and the other moves directly behind the body. Alternate front and back. The arms move in opposition to the legs – 2 sets of 15
9) Water Jumping Jacks – jumping jacks in water - 50
10) Kick Boxing Moves with weights– using weight for one arm to push water, client pivots and hops in the water while punching with weight. Use the weight to push water away. 2 sets of 15 on each side
11) Surface Leg Lifts on Mats – clients lie on back and do leg lifts - 2 sets of 15
12) Water Kettle Bell Lifts – bring kettle bells from bottom of shallow end of pool to surface (possibly relay style)
13) Water Line Jumping – jump from side to side and front and back (line that is at bottom of pool). This is a good ab work out. Clients can do 50 each.
COOL DOWN: Surface stretching on mats.
I can't remember the last time I have been this motivated to eat "clean" and workout to extreme intensity. I purchased your power circuit DVD and have been using it for the past 3 weeks, -9Lbs. lost so far and I feel amazing. I'm fitting into clothes again that I almost gave away. I'm feeling so good now that I've included power walking/jogging in the evenings with my German Shepard. He's loving the transformation also (now I just need to get my husband involved). Thank you Jackie and Bravo for this program, it's one I can relate to the best as my weight loss goal is 20lbs. I can't wait to see the results show. I hope you continue Thintervention and will have a new season SOON!!! God Bless, Tawny