- Full Episodes
- Diet Diaries
- Trainer Tips
- Warner Workouts
- Thintervention on Facebook
- Thintervention on Twitter
- Jackie Warner on Twitter
Upper Body Circuit #3 – BIS/TRIS/SHOULDERS
1. Close Grip Hammer Curl – knuckles out, bicep curl (15)
2. Straight Arm Kick Back – flat back, elbow facing back wall and extend in hammer grip to the back wall, return to start and repeat (15)
3. Arnold Press – military press, bottom of contraction, bring elbows in (15)
4. Power Burn: Close Grip Hammer Curl / Straight Arm Kick Back / Arnold Press (10 reps all at once)
AB’S Circuit #1 – UPPER ABS
1. Straight Leg Crunch – crunch with back on mat, legs straight in front (15)
2. Legs Up Crunch – legs are straight up, back on mat, crunch (15)
3. Tall Sit Up – sit up, come up 45 degrees then do a full sit up (15)
4. POWER BURN: Straight Leg Crunch / Legs Up Crunch / Tall Sit Up (10 reps all at once)
AB’S Circuit # 2 – LOWER ABS
1. Reverse Crunch – knees bent 90 degrees, sit up, feet on ground (15)
2. Single Leg Jack (ALT) – touch one toe, lower alternating. (15)
3. Power Burn: Reverse Crunch / Tummy Tuck / Single Leg Jack
(6 each side for single leg jacks)
ABS CIRCUIT #3 – OBLIQUES
1. Sumo – Stand with your feet wider apart than shoulder-width, as shown. Turn your toes out about 45 degrees. Keep your shoulders back and your hips tucked (15)
2. Windshield Wipers – light crunch, shoulder blades off the floor, feet off the ground, knees wipe side to side (15)
3. Side Planks (ALT) – body position (sideways), palm on ground, arm straight, feet placed on top of each other, body off the ground (1 min)
4. Power Burn: Sumo / Windshield Wipers / Side Planks (6 each side) – (10 reps all at once)
I love the show and I cant wait for the final weight in. Can you please put the recipe on the diet dairies it would be helpful for new recipe that are easy and flavorful.
Jackie's book "This is why your fat" has all of these demonstrated in there. Plus the Detox foods as well as GREAT information on how the foods we eat effect our bodies. This show is much better than The Biggest Loser in teaching people how to exercise outside of a gym and how to cook and eat healthy for life. Diana
I've recently lost forty pounds and I'm still trying to lose another twenty before the end of october. I can't tell you how much the show has motivated me to not give up. Its so great because I'm learning with the trainees about eating healthy and different excercises I can do to get into even better shape! I love this show!
Jackie's workout dvd is great! Its the muscle failiure philosphy she talks about so much. I love it! It has 15 minute segments divide into upper, lower and abs or all at once. I am always hurting afterward. Great job.
Are all these circuits meant to be included in one workout? Or did jackie split it up i.e. upper body one day - lower body day 2, etc?
I wondered the same thing! I have her book and each routine has three circuits and I have been wondering if all 3 circuits were supposed to be done in one day...one circuit alone took me 30 minutes and her book states that workouts should be no longer than 50 minutes (30 minute power circuit and 20 min cardio).
Does anyone have Jackie's book that can tell me if all the circuits in Routines A, B and C are to be done on the same day? Just one circuit took me 30 minutes...
I LOVE THE SHOW AND WILL WATCH AGAIN THIS WEEK. I HOPE IT REALLY HELPS ME AS WELL. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS TO LOSE 50. I HAVE LOSE 20 BUT I STAY RIGHT THERE. I REALLY NEED TO LOSE THIS WEIGH. I WILL KEEP U UP DATED. IT IS REALLLY HARD DOING IT MYSELF BUT I WILL TRY. THANK YOU AND AGAIN I LOVE YOUR SHOW
Hey. I lost 50 lbs for the first time last year. I started walking or running 4 days a week and then I added more fruits and veggies. I'm sure it helped that I became a vegetarian but that was the main factor. My weight didn't budge for 6 months. It was the last few months that really did it.
For breakfast I just add fruit. Some days I just make a fruit smoothie and throw in some spinach. The green color will get you at first but you can't taste the spinach. I snack on fruit until lunch and maybe a handful of nuts. Large salad at lunch (huge). Dinner is my freebie. I eat whatever I want early in the evening... between 5-7. Then if I get hungry or crave something sweet I can do another smoothie or make a quick raw vegan dessert. Thank God for all natural snacks that still taste good.
I know I will occasionally sneak a cookie or ice cream but I leave room for that by eating healthier throughout the day.
Hello I love the show, I have the last 10 lbs. that my body doesn't want to get rid off , I eat clean with 2 cheat meals in the weekend that jackie said in her book, and my workouts are challengy, cardio 5 times per week(run x 1 hr., cycle class 1 hr. and walk x 1hr.) 2 times a week yoga x 1 hr. + weights 3 times a week (split workout x 40min.) I notice that my body gets bigger doing weights so I don't know what to do because I want to loose the 10 lbs. no get bulky... so please any suggestions? Thank you...