2. Did you catch Megan wink at Johnny during the Elimination fair? Whaaa?!
3. Who was that bearded man at the fair? I don't know who he was, but he looked legit Renaissance.
4. As nice as Hubert is, I realized that saying "right?" at the end of all his critiques takes out some of the sting! So he can say whatever he wants, and still seem nice! I even caught Gail doing it towards the end of the episode! I'm going to have to try that.
5. Melissa already cried. In the first episode. Hope she got it out of her system!
6. Johnny lost his signature pompadour, and although he looked great with it, he looks just downright dreamy now. Vanarin, i think he looked into all our souls this week. Johnny's Elvis joke was pretty awesome too.
7. One of the chefs from the top two teams told the chefs in the bottom to smize i.e. smile with their eyes in front of the judges. Killed me. It was only audio -- could any of you tell who it was? It was a female.
8. Rebecca made an amusing comment about baking children a la the witch from "Hansel and Gretel" not being a good idea. Kudos.
Hmm, what little things did I miss, guys? Until next week, Have a Nosh! Aaand when you do, takee a pic and judge it for yourself with our awesome new Judges Table app. Download it here! You just might find me on there!