Make Katsuji's Authentically Delicious Stuffing
Make the dish that stood above the rest during the Thanksgiving feast.
Oven Roasted Butternut Squash, Chili, Chestnuts and Lobster
1/2 cup of duck fat
2 cloves of garlic
4 cups of squash, cubed
1/4 cup of apple cider
Ramps and mint for garnish
1. Combine duck fat, chilis, chesnut and one clove of garlic in a pan over a low flame
2. Blend until smooth and set aside
3. Cover squash in duck fat mixture and roast in oven until golden brown. Set aside.
4. Poach lobster
5. Add garlic and 1/4 cup of apple cider
6. Garnish with ramps and fresh mint