Malarkey Madness: Power Ranking
Season 3's Brian Malarkey breaks down each contestant in his weekly ranking.
1. Mark: "From down under" -- great attitude and better skills. Wins the Quickfire and finishes second in my eyes in the elimination round. Anchovies, saffron, and quinoa - awesome. Team player, fun to watch and has great "chops!"
2. Andrew: "Make your mama proud" -- and quit cussing so much! You do make some great TV and Wylie definitely knows what he tasting about .... Great squid, and the glacier was a nice touch to go with your penguin. Focus up and quit f***ing up with stupid things like the ingredient count.
3. Dale: "How did Hung get cast again?" -- Top Chef or Top Cook? If all plays out like Season Three, you should start counting your $100K!
4. Richard: "Smoke and mirrors"
5. Jennifer: "Girl on top"
6. Stephanie: "We know you're better than that" -- nerves, gotta get the nerves under control- Shaking in the first show, mixing your salad too early last night .... Breathe!
7. Antonia: "The knife" -- and it feels so right! Not even a blink when selling Valerie down the river. I agree 100% percent.
8. Spike: "Poor man's Sam" -- excuses, excuses, excuses! I can't believe you said that Nikki's mushrooms looked like turds; did you see your tips in the Quickfire?
9. Ryan: "Gosh I wish your name didn't sound like mine" -- did you say anything all week?
10. Zoi: "Stay close to your girlfriend" -- you are going to need Jennifer to stay in this thing. Put on your fur coat and starting cooking for your life.
11. Manuel" "Hiding in the middle" of the pack that is! -- enjoy being in the top because it wasn't your chicken satay that got you there.
12. Lisa: "Slipping away" -- time is beginning to fade for our grocery store ice skater.
13. Nikki: Stop worrying about making the table look pretty and start focusing on making the food taste and look good. Mushroom and berries? Enjoy your time!
14. Erik: Soul Chef? Sole Chef? Shoe Chef? You seem like a great guy but your presentation is AWFUL!
15. Valerie: Sent packing back to Saturday night ....
16. Nimma: Didn't even have time to ruffle the sheets. Quote of the Week: Gail gave us this little tasty treat: "That was more like something a bear would produce -- not something a bear would eat" Wylie, you rock! New power ranking next week. How do you think I did on my choices? Cheers! Brian Malarkey