Tom and Padma are the Quickfire tweet judges. I still have no idea what to expect here. Bacon it is. I would love this. I am thinking Edward is going to excel in this. But no, they aren’t happy just with the simplicity of the bacon, here come the tweet twists: 1. Now its got to have hash. Paul is good for this one from his weed-dealing days. 2. Everyone has to hand off an ingredient to another chef to use. Sriracha for Slingblade. Maple for Malibu. Crary ain’t got no manners. And refuses to open the hot condiment for Lindsay. I love writing Crary and hot and condiment together.
• Beverly is up first with her belly and hash.
• Moto Chris makes a salty dish with scallops. I am having déjà vu.
• Heather makes General Tso’s quail. Just kidding. I wish someone had given her soy though. Her dish looks pretty yummy though, for white people food.
• Ed makes crab with sriracha and potato and cocoa nib and something hash. He will not be pitted in this Asian food thing!
• Sarah cooks a crisp squash blossom with burrata. Looks great.
• Malibu Chris makes a beauty monkfish dish. His plate looks great but his hair looks fantastic.
• Grayson, German/ Wisconsinite, has made a light and fluffy puff.
• TyLor has made glazed belly with bacon and kale hash.
• Paul made clams. With bacon. Landscape of sea and earth. Boy is killing it.
Bottom tier is Grayson, Moto Chris, and Ed.
Top tier is Beverly, Sarah, and Paul.
Winner is Paul. Killing it. He wins in Austin! $30,000 in his wallet. Drinks on Tom at the hotel bar.