- Andy on Facebook
- Andy on Twitter
- Submit A Question
- Message Boards
1. Tonight's Top Chef is not only one of my favorite episodes of the entire series (top 15), but it's also the hardest challenge the chefs have ever faced. And the winner of tonight's episode gets 30 grand.
2. It is Green Week, so we are all being extra diligent about our recycling and awareness of the environment. It seems kind of like a sad irony to be looking out the window at the freshly chopped down Roc Center Christmas tree, but that's another story.
3. The New York Post bought some of Bernie Madoff's used golf shirts at an auction, and they're giving them as the prize for some new NYP contest. Here's what: who wants Bernie Madoff's used golf shirts? I mean I can see wanting Ruthie's, but Bernie's? He evil!
4. We went to Morandi last night and it was especially good. I love it there.
5. Went over to Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa's house the other night to hear about their day on All My Children. I could listen to the two of them talk about that show FOREVER.Their episodes air in early January.
6. Everybody's talking about Nine. Call me crazy but I have no desire. What is the big song? "Be Italian?" Mmm. I don't think so.
I don't know if you know this, Andy, but I saw on TV that, after the tree in Roc center is taken down, the wood is used to make the frames of Habitat for Humanity houses. So you can look at the tree and not feel an ounce of guilt because it will be reused for a really great cause.
I absolutely love how NBC is giving us Bravo fans early Christmas/Hanukkah presents, with Tabatha on last night's episode of "The Biggest Loser" and Teresa and Jacqueline from "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" on tonight's episode of "Mercy." Seeing Bravo-lebrities cross over to network television truly shows the profound impact that they are having on people's lives and on pop culture, in general. I can't wait for tonight.
Not excited about Fergies number "Be Italian" but the footage of Kate Hudson in the 60's gogo outfit in the new trailor flipping her hair around is enough to get me there. Come on.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UROPOl9pBo
Can't wait for Top Chef tonight. Hey Andy, when are you going to do another viewer mail video segment? We viewers love this and want to see the 30 Rock tree out your window.
Andy, you would have had interest in NINE if you had seen some of the drag queens in the day perform "Be Italian" and "Follies Bergere"(like I did!). Even though it looks like a Miramax old home week with its cast and all, it will bring a musical property that out in the provinces..lol..we shall finally be ablt to see. BTW..Tab's new season is much better than last..it has improved as it progresses..she is Fab. I wish I had some hair for her to cut...lol.
The buzz that is going around Atlanta is that the Real Housewives of Atlanta Show is being cancelled. Is that true?
i love you cause i saw you first but why not 9? its worth having a look just to see Sophia Loren you love your Divas right//... you certainly live like one!
I think I'd like to see Nine.Love the actors in it and it seems so fast moving and fun .I loved Top Chef and Kevin really deserved to win .He's so consistantly good.I never enjoyed it as much as this season.Andy, where are my Housewives of NYC?I love them and can't wait to see them. Oc makes me crazy.