7 Things You Need To Know To Have A Good Day!!
Andy Cohen hooks you up.
1. Tonight at 10pm, "Watch What Happens" moves from Bravotv.com to Bravo, when I host the big "Work Out" Reunion Show. There's a lot of drama and fun. Seriously.
2. Yesterday, Page 6 reported that Aretha has a new man and that they are engaged. The man's name is either Willie Willington or Wally Wallington. (I still may be wrong but I am close, which for a blogger actually is akin to being factually correct.) They had a pic of the two of them strolling around town. Aretha had on pants. If you know about Aretha then you know that this lady has had crap luck when it comes to men. I do not wanna go there in print, but I do want to commit myself to some deep, deep prayers that Aretha is gonna have a long and wonderful relationship with this man. She deserves it.
3. I have more Aretha news! Bruce emailed me out of the blue yesterday afternoon from the Philadelphia Palm to let me know that the Queen of Soul had stopped in for lunch! I don't know if Willy Willington (or Wally Wallington) was there, but I am sure she had a great meal! This is news you can use, people! An Aretha World Exclusive! 4. After I got the scoop on Aretha's lunch, I got a Joan Van Ark World Exclusive from Liza via "Access Hollywood".... "I thought you'd appreciate this," she emailed. "They just did a story on 'Access Hollywood' about Joan Van Ark and the fact that she's so thin that people are referring to her as 'Bone Van Ark.'" Thanks for the update, Liza!
5. I was talking to Amy Sedaris last night about Barnacles. She had just come from the Shrek premiere. While we were on the telly I noticed that the Empire State Building Green was lit up green. Was that for Shrek? Please, Lord, tell me it wasn't.
6. I got an email from my mom last night. "I am beginning to think you might be a sexist," she wrote. She thinks I am sexist for pointing out that the Rabbi at Saturday's Bat Mitzvah was a lady. I don't think there are so many lady rabbis out there. If the rabbi was black or gay I would point it out too.
7. I am grinding my teeth so much at night that my mouth hurts all day. Besides a mouth guard, does anyone have any bright ideas for me? Is there a healthy alternative? Shall I place an orange rind between my teeth before bed? 8. Item numbers 6 and 7 weren't too useful, so I am adding an 8th to point you towards a great article about Bob Barker in today's New York Times. Bob's the bomb!