I have no time today at all. Whatsoever. So here's a list of what I got:
1. Did you see Mad Men finale the other night? I am so PISSED it's over, and that the last two episodes left me ready for next season which I know won't be for at least another year. And I think that Joan could turn me. (For a night.)
2. I was on the TODAY show yesterday with Hoda and Kathie Lee and I gotta tell you: KLG kinda reminds me of a Real Housewife of Orange County! It hit me during the interview. She and I kind of got into it about Oprah. I could talk to her for a long time — she is funny.
3. This is really late, but have you seen the Wanda Sykes standup special she did for HBO a few weeks ago called I'ma be Me? It was so damn funny. It's on HBO on Demand if you want to check it out. I didn't think her FOX show was too funny at all. I bet it will get better; you can't judge on a first show.
4. I saw a lot of the Valentino posse this weekend. The fun documentary Valentino: The Last Emperor is out on DVD, and if you haven't seen it, I urge you to. It's a love story. Director Matt Tyrnauer did a great job.
5. I watched a ton of DVR stuff over the weekend, including weeks worth of 30 Rock and some Oprah shows. Did you see the one where Oprah went back to being an anchor in Dallas? It was not nearly what I thought it would be (if you don't know by now, I am kind of fixated on local news), but it was OK. Local news ain't what it used to be — all looks the same.
6. All the stores on Bleecker Street are full of Christmas, so I guess that starts immediately after Halloween.
Have a great day.