Here's what you (don't) need to know:
* The O.C. Reunion was truly amazing. All the women really came to play. Everybody cried, there were some incredible revelations, and some shocking familiar faces who joined the 'Wives on the couch. It'll be two parts. This Sunday's episode is one of my favorites in all six seasons of the show. It is deeply emotional and dramatic.
* Tonight, Ramona and LuAnn have a fight based on what you can only call "rich people's problems." It's an intense episode with a heartwarming story from Jill's stepdaughter. I am live afterwords with Gayle King in the Clubhouse.
* Did you see James Frey on Oprah? I only saw Part 1. What the hell am I going to do without Oprah? What, I ask!? What!?
* I got back from LA last night and went to a CAA shindig at the Lamb's Club, the new place on 44th that is a gleaming deco temple with a red bar upstairs. It is gorgeous. I can't wait to go back for dinner.
* I'm still getting over being on Letterman. It was so surreal and exciting. I'm so glad, by the way, that he keeps his studio so cold. I wouldn't have enjoyed shvitzing.
* I have a really busy day so I need to run! I'll see you at 11.