Are you the biggest "Bravoholic" out there? Time to prove it! We’re kicking off our first-ever fan recognition program, @TheBravoholic Contest, to rewards our most loyal fans who actively engage with our brand on Twitter. Each week, we’ll be culling through the twitter-verse to choose our "Bravoholic of the Week" -- the most engaging, socially-savvy tweeter who avidly talks about our programming with the Bravo "wink."
So, what do you have to do? Just tweet about Bravo using our official show hashtags or tag @Bravotv in your tweets and you’ll be entered for a chance to win bragging rights and some awesome perks.
And now onto the good stuff ... the prizing!:
Each week, we’ll reward our winners by putting them in charge of our new Twitter account, @TheBravoholic, where you’ll have your 15 minutes of internet fame to wow the Bravo fan community with your clever wit and social media charm. And there’s more where that came from! Each lucky winner will also receive the following:
• 1 question from @TheBravoholic will be answered by Andy on WWHL
• 1 tweet from @TheBravoholic will appear on a Real Housewives “Social Edition” episode
• @BravoTV will follow weekly winners’ personal Twitter account & “shout out” to winner when they’ve been selected
• On-air snipe congratulating the “Bravoholic of the week” will air during 1 primetime episode
• Each weekly winner will enter into the “Bravoholic Hall of Fame” feature on BravoTV.com
• Each weekly winner will receive a Bravo prize pack ($50 value)
The contest is open NOW so start tweeting (and tell your most Bravo-obsessed friends) and follow the @TheBravoholic Twitter account here for all the latest contest deets:
Read the Official Rules Here