Celebrity trainer, boot camp extraordinaire, and trainer, Courtney Paul knows that the best workout is one that combines and exercises the physical and the mental. With this mantra in mind, he created a workout playlist with plenty of party starters and "nasty club beats" so everyone can get a taste of the Courtney Paul experience - we wonder if this is the same playlist he's used with Katie Holmes!
1. Rihanna (Peter Rauhofer Mix) - "Rude Boy"
2. Ariana Grande (Alain Jackinsky Mix) - "Love Me Harder"
3. Sia (DJ Aron Mix) - "Chandelier"
4. DJ Icey - "Ratchet"
5. Rosabel - "Burning Up"
6. DJ Fixx (Curtis B Remix) - "Drop the Bomb"
7. Offer Nissim - "Everybody Needs a Man"
8. A$AP Rocky - "F**kin' Problems"
9. DMX - "What's My Name"
10. Peter Rauhofer - "Casa Caliente"
11. Cazwell (Edu Quintas Mix) - "Ice Cream"
12. Peter Rauhofer and Victor Calderone - "Do It Properly"
Don't forget to watch Courtney and his fellow trainers every on Work Out New York, Sundays at 9/10c!