While plenty of drama unfurled during the Below Deck Mediterranean Season 2 reunion, there are still a few buried treasures left to share. Luckily we've got the scoop on what you didn't see go down on-air during the taping.
1. The Crew's Friends and Family Were Backstage
Because who wouldn't want their mom there for moral support during a reunion?
2. There Was a #BelowDeckMed Alum Backstage as Well...
Tiffany Copeland! She was touched when Hannah picked her as a member of her ultimate stew dream team.
3. The Taping Lasted Exactly One Hour
Andy Cohen runs a tight ship.
4. That Crazy Anchor Tangle Was Nobody's Fault
Evidently it's just an occupational hazard.
5. The Crew Only Calls Captain Sandy 'Sandy' When Guests Aren't Around
She's likes to keep it casual until guests show up -- then it's all business.