Jill and Bobby recently celebrated their 80th anniversary—of their store, Zarin Fabrics, which they manage together with hardly a fight.
At a party at their storefront at 69 Orchard St. in New York’s Lower East Side, officials from the Mayor, Governor and Borough President’s office showed up to pay homage to the NYC Institution. Speaking to the perseverance and growth that the business has gone through, the Manhattan Borough President’s office named October 6 Zarin Fabrics Appreciation Day. Fellow Housewives (current and former) Luann de Lesseps, Kristin Taekman, Kelly Bensimon, and John Mahdessian came to say congrats, and Jill explained how she balances marriage and work with Bobby.
1. Don’t commute together all the time
2. Keep it “in the office.” Try not to take business home at night
3. Saying “You’re right” Doesn’t mean you are wrong!
4. Always put each other first and everything else works out
5. Never go to sleep mad. Kiss each other before you go to bed. And mean it!
Personal Space is Bravo’s home for all things “relationships,” from romance to friendships to family to co-workers. Ready for a commitment? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.
Personal Space is Bravo's home for all things "relationships," from romance to friendships to family to co-workers. Ready for a commitment? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.