This week, Umami Burger—which now has branches in California, Chicago, Las Vegas and New York City—unveiled a new burger named after the food star who created it. The TV host designed the sandwich himself, and loaded it up with all his favorite umami-boosting ingredients: bacon lardons, cheddar, miso-maple bacon, smashed cheesy tots, a fried egg, fried sage and housemade coffee ketchup. It's called the Alton Burger, after (you guessed it) Alton Brown. A dollar from the sale of each will be donated to Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Read on for other important food headlines of the week, ICYMI:
• Rainbow bagels will hit the West Coast this weekend. [Foodbeast]
• Kevin Bacon and Eggs are back with a new video. [Incredible Egg]
• London artist Matthew Herbert performs with records made of cheese, ham and tortillas. [The Vinyl Factory]
• Following protests in Chicago, an anti-Trump beer is brewing in the city. [Beer Street Journal]
• Celebrity chef Michael Chiarello faces sexual harassment lawsuit. [SFGate]
• Cannabis-infused vodka debuts in Northern California. [Mashable]
• A Tim Burton-themed bar is heading to New York's East Village. [Wall Street Journal]
The Feast is Bravo’s digital destination serving culinary inspiration and essential food news. Like us on Facebook and visit daily for diet and wellness trends, kitchen hacks and tools — and the buzziest celebrity, chef, and restaurant happenings you need to know about right now.