The following agreement (“Agreement”) governs the acceptance and use of any ticket(s) or other means of access (“Ticket”) to the Bravo Media, LLC (“Bravo”) event currently entitled “BravoCon 2021,” that will take place on or about October 15-17, 2021, in or on the grounds of The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 429 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001, and the Manhattan Center, 311 W 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 (“Event”). By accepting and using your Ticket, you agree, on behalf of yourself and your guests (“Guests”, each a “Guest”), if any, to the following conditions:
- Ticket is a revocable license. Ticket is required for entry to Event, and entry may be subject to biometric scans, health screenings, and/or reasonable searches for certain prohibited items, including, without limitation, weapons, outside food and beverage, and illegal and controlled substances. Bravo reserves the right to revoke the personal license the Ticket grants, seize Ticket, and refuse admission and/or remove from Event any person at any time, any person that, in Bravo’s sole discretion, engages in disorderly, harassing, or offensive conduct, uses vulgar or abusive language, fails to comply with or violates any Event rules or guidelines (including, without limitation, compliance with required scans, screenings, or searches upon entry and/or prohibitions on recording or photography), the terms of this Agreement, or applicable laws, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The Ticket is non-refundable. If the Event is canceled: You will have a thirty (30) day refund window from the cancelation announcement to decide if you would like a refund or for your tickets to rollover to future dates. If new dates are not announced, if you are unable to attend on the new dates, or would prefer to receive a refund, you must submit your request to Front Gate Tickets within the thirty (30) day refund window. If you do not request a refund during the thirty (30) day refund window, your tickets will automatically rollover to rescheduled dates.
- Any Guest(s) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of the Event. Ticket is valid in the U.S. only, nontransferable, and void if altered. Ticket will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers. Ticket has no value, cash or otherwise, and may not be sold, resold, copied or exchanged under penalty of law; any such attempted or actual sale or transfer of the Ticket invalidates the Ticket. Capacity for Events is limited and admission is not guaranteed.
- You are required to comply with all rules and instructions provided by Bravo representatives at any time, including, but not limited to health and safety instructions such as wearing a face covering or mask, maintaining social distancing, and abiding by traffic safety and parking instructions.If required, you and your Guest(s), if any, must cooperate with Bravo’s inquiries related to public health matters and follow all related rules and processes, including, but not limited to, disclosures or processes recommended or required by public health authorities to protect the health and safety of yourself and others.
- You, on behalf of yourself and your Guest(s), if any, irrevocably grant to Bravo, NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCU”), and their affiliates, advertisers, and licensees the right to record and photograph you and to use your name, likeness, voice, and information or comments about you, including, without limitation, any photographs, recordings, and/or audio taken of you during Event (collectively, the “Footage”), and to use the Footage in and in connection with the development, production, distribution, and/or exploitation of Event or other Bravo or NBCU productions and in marketing, advertising, and promotional materials for Event and/or other Bravo or NBCU productions intended for initial exhibition on a television network, programming service, or other platform of NBCU. You further grant to Bravo, NBCU, and their affiliates, advertisers, and licensees the right to use the Footage throughout the universe at any time, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known and hereafter devised in any manner including, without limitation, online, on-air, in social media, out-of-home, print and/or in other production(s), including, but not limited to, for advertising, sponsorship or commercial purposes. You acknowledge that use of the Footage may be brought to you by, sponsored, tagged or otherwise associated with Bravo and/or NBCU’s advertisers and sponsors and feature the brands, products and/or services of those other companies. Bravo shall have and own all rights (including, without limitation, copyrights) in and to the Footage. The rights granted herein shall also include the right to edit, delete, dub, and exploit the Footage as Bravo sees fit in Bravo’s sole discretion.
- You, on behalf of yourself and your Guest(s), if any, hereby do waive, discharge, hold harmless, agree not to sue, and release NBCUniversal Media, LLC and Bravo, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and any sponsors, exhibitors, venues, production companies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, hosting, promotion, or implementation of Event, as well as the respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, and assigns of all of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, claims, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from, related to, or otherwise occurring at or in connection with Event (“Claims”). You assume all risk of such Claims. Released Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability (including for negligence) for any such Claims, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR PERSONAL INJURIES OR WRONGFUL DEATH) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO, EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF A COMMUNICABLE AND/OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CORONAVIRUS THAT CAUSES COVID-19, OR COVID-19 (AS DEFINED BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AND ANY OF THE STRAINS, VARIANTS, OR MUTATIONS THEREOF), DURING MY PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE CLAIMS THAT ARISE AS A RESULT OF: (I) THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND/OR (II) THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE EVENT DURING ANY EPIDEMIC OR PANDEMIC, INCLUDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. I FURTHER AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE EXTENDS TO AND ENCOMPASSES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES OR DEMANDS THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF A COMMUNICABLE OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COVID-19, BY ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MY MINOR CHILDREN AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS, AS A RESULT OF ATTENDING THE EVENT OR AS A RESULT OF THEM BEING EXPOSED TO SUCH DISEASES BY ME AFTER MY PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, I FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS MY INTENTION THAT THE FOREGOING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE IS BEING ENTERED INTO ON MY BEHALF, AS SET FORTH ABOVE, AND ALSO ON THE BEHALF OF ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL WITH WHOM I FULFILL THE PRIZE.
- By participating in the Event, you and your Guest(s), if any, understand that, Bravo’s policies, CDC guidelines, Event venue policies, and the requirements or recommendations of federal, state, and/or local health officials must be followed. You understand and agree that, to gain admission to the Event attendees must be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization) and the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- For more information on what it means to be fully vaccinated please visit the CDC website available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html.
- Proof of full vaccination will be required to gain admission. The most up to date information on what constitutes acceptable proof of full vaccination will be available at BravoCon2021.com/safety.
Such proof of full vaccination will only be used by Bravo for the purpose of verifying attendees’ eligibility for admission at the point of entry to the Event. Bravo will not record or store any attendee health information associated with attendees’ proof of full vaccination.
You also acknowledge and understand that any public location where people are present provides an elevated, inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Bravo cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed. By attending you, on behalf of yourself and any individuals who attend the Event with you, expressly assume the risk that during your participation in the Event you or your Guest(s) may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. You expressly understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases
- Event date/time is subject to change, delay, and cancellation without notice due to, without limitation, capacity, weather, or force majeure. Event details including panels, shows, experiences or other events are subject to change. The Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for any such changes, delays, or cancellations, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The Released Parties are not responsible for any travel and/or parking expenses incurred in conjunction with attending Event.