Dessert is always a must in the Biermann household, but one desssert dish tops Brielle Biermann's list... Chef Tracey's bananas foster recipe takes the cake for the best sweet-tooth satisfier. Check out the recipe that keeps the Don't Be Tardy crew happy:
1 stick of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
Dash of cinnamon
1/2 shot grand Marnier
1 shot banana liquor
2 shots dark rum
Use a pan, preferably a heavy bottom or sauté pan.
1. Melt butter and sugar together until it looks melted and starts to bubble.
2. Add cream and stir immediately.
3.Toss in bananas cut any way you like.
4. Coat banans in sugary topping.
5. Add all the liquor to set it on fire.
6. Add cinnamon when fire goes out.