A lot happened in this episode, so we asked producers Lisa and Mathew to get the scoop on what you really want to know about the show, including some gossip from last week's premiere.
We've even put all the behind-the-scenes dirt in easy list-form for more convenient dishing:
1. Kathy celebrated her big Carnegie Hall debut with an after-party at a New York City deli -- the Carnegie Deli! Very D-List.
2. When Kathy travels with her tour manager, Tom, she doesn't pay for him to have a private room. Instead she has him sleep on the couch in the living room of her suite, and he has to use the bathroom in the lobby.
3. Although Kathy really wanted to go on a date with AJ from the Backstreet Boys, she actually went out with the youngest of the bunch, Nick Carter. She was worried about the age difference, but never stated in the episode how old she is. In fact, Kathy has never admitted her age on the show, but the secret lies out there somewhere on the Internet. Truth be told, Kathy thinks Merv Griffin is her ideal husband, because he's rich, gay, and she won't have to change her last name. Talk about an odd couple.
4. Kathy obviously wanted to get back at Tom for his impersonation of her, but there are no hard feelings. Despite Kathy's constant criticism of Jessica, Tiffany, and Tom, she really loves them all very much. They are like a family. Tom is the weird uncle.
5. So what did Tom do with the money he made during his shift? Tom generously offered to give the waitress any tips he got from the night's work.