Savannah Chrisley is a total beauty buff, and loves using social media to document the fun she has with haircuts, makeup looks, and more. However, the Chrisley Knows Best daughter recently used Instagram to share a very serious message about the potential dangers of having a service done.
On June 28, the Tennessee beauty took to Instagram stories to share what happened to her after getting her nails done at a Nashville salon. After contracting an infection, Chrisley had to rush to urgent care and pick up some medication, and she might have to undergo "a procedure." Yikes!
Chrisley cautioned fans to make sure that any nail salons they visit are sanitary, and also showed a photo of her swollen foot. Take a look if you dare:
Though unpleasant, this incident has given Chrisley an idea ... and we think it's one her fans will love. "This is why I will be working to open a nail/beauty bar," she shared. Read the full post below — and head into nail appointments with open eyes.
Photos: Savannah Chrisley/ Instagram
The Lookbook is Bravo’s celebration of personal style. We keep you up to date on the inspiring looks from trend-setting stylistas, test and report on the most-coveted fashion and beauty products, and offer solutions to all your style-related conundrums. Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.