Bravo Insider Exclusive!
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up for Free to View
At the end of the season 2 finale, Ernie Krevitt, the guy in charge of investing just about every UES family’s money, is arrested. What do the wealthy do without all the luxurious amenities previously at their disposal? Will Brooke cook? Will Stephanie clean? Or are they all still a-okay?
1. Find out how the UES crew is coping with bankruptcy
Watch the full first episode of Odd Mom Out now HERE and be sure to tune in for Season 3 starting Wednesday July 12th at 10/9c.
Fresh off a vow renewal celebration, can Lex (Sean Kleier) and Brooke (Abby Elliott) stick together if they're broke? They probably now regret spending $1 million on wedding flowers...
2. Discover if Lex and Brooke’s relationship could withstand the Ernie storm
Candace, played by Joanna Cassidy, gets hit hard by the Ernie fiasco so much so that she faints in the previous finale. The viable option is to then move in with Jill and Andy. So much for the Webers being the only ones to receive little backlash from Ernie. Candace tends to be a tad, let's say, overbearing. She literally bears it all and wears extremely little.
3. Step inside the Weber’s home with their new roommate, Candace
Vanessa (KK Glick) needed to tell Graham her true feelings about his Laos adventure, and how she felt left behind in NYC. Did Graham come back? Or must they endure a phone-based relationship?
4. Find out if Graham and Vanessa can do the long-distance thing
5. See what Hazel’s time at sleep away camp has done to her – or rather to her parents
You May Also Like...Recommended by Zergnet