• Hometown: Huntingtown, MD
• Birthdate: July 31
• Zodiac sign: Leo
• Years of experience in Yachting: 4
• Special skills: Dancing, entertaining, and being an overall athletic specimen
• What are the biggest and smallest tips you’ve ever gotten? The biggest I’ve received was $18,000. The smallest was a lovely handshake.
• What was your first impression of Northern Sun? I liked that it was an expedition yacht. I knew we weren’t going to win the Monaco boat show, but we’d definitely crush the charter season.
• Favorite place you’ve been on charter/ place you traveled? I always enjoy a dual season with winters in the Caribbean and summers in the Mediterranean. If had to pick one place to travel, though, it would have to be Barcelona.
• Sum up this season in three words! Adventurous, entertaining, and memorable