The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kenya Moore took to Twitter recently to answer some burning questions from fans. Here's what we found out about our resident beauty queen.
1. She's not getting another dog. After last season's devastating loss of her beloved Yorkie, Velvet, Kenya tweeted that she "can't do it" when it comes to getting another pooch.
2. We should expect some amazing things from the upcoming season of RHOA. On a scale of 1 to 10, Kenya said she gives it "so far [a] 10!"
3. She has a new book and a new song coming out soon. The book is written and ready and is just waiting on a release date. The song, her follow-up to "Gone with the Wind Fabulous," will feature her friend and Days of Our Lives actor Brandon DeShazer.
4. She thinks she and NeNe have a shot at making up. "I don't hold on to the past," she offered as way of explanation. Although last week she also told the New York Post "I don't have a relationship with NeNe. NeNe is on an island by herself somewhere with her attitude."
5. She has no regrets about anything that's happened over the past year. "You can't have regrets in life. Everything is a teachable moment," she wisely tweeted.
•What Does Kenya Think of NeNe's Broadway Gig?
•See Kenya's Amazing Recovery from Runway Fall
•Kenya Reveals Her Turns-Ons (and Turns-Off)
•Kandi and Kenya Offer Love to Phaedra and Apollo
•Kenya Moore Reveals How She's Losing 10 Pounds
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, podcast, and, oh, so much more. Join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses.