Kyle Cooke had some things to get off his chest with his Summer House roommates following Season 2, and boy, did he let his feelings be known. In the Season 3 premiere, we learned that Kyle sent everyone who was in the Summer House last year a 17-page email (that's front and back of the page) sharing his grievances over the treatment of his now-fiancée Amanda Batula.
We only got a taste of what was in those 17 pages during that episode. And judging by Kyle's housemates' reactions to it, it was pretty jaw-dropping. So of course, we've been dreaming of being able to pore over every word, bullet point, and punctuation mark included in Kyle's memo.
Well, ask and you shall receive. We have many more excerpts from Kyle's 17-page email recited to you ever so beautifully by the sender himself, as well as Amanda, Lindsay Hubbard, Danielle Olivera, and Carl Radke in the above video.
Here are just a few choice lines from the email to quench your curiosity:
- "Several of you have cropped her out of photos, purposely didn't tag her, or just straight up unfollowed her. I mean, is that really necessary?"
- "Seems like we definitely did something really unfollow-worthy on Instagram."
- "Amanda has a badass job with title and responsibility. Where was that recognition on Lindsay's January 24 'boss babes' post?"
- "I'll still follow you on Instagram just to be nice because I'm a nice guy. Some people even call me fun."
- "I'd take my relationship with Amanda any day over being single and highly irritable."
- "The fact is Amanda is not a package deal; she has her own feelings and opinions separate from mine."
- "You can send me a lengthy response if you so choose."
- "The only thing I want is for someone interested in trying to salvage our friendships to take some time to self-reflect."
- "The next step isn't with me; it's with Amanda."
So how does Kyle feel about sending this message today? "Actually, when I look back and read this, I actually feel like I held back because, man, did I have a lot to say," he said in the above clip.
We can see that, Kyle.
Check out the Summer House drama to come Monday at 10/9c by watching the sneak peek, below.