The event of the summer is now even closer. The Bravos are coming to Watch What Happens Live later this month to toast all the things we love about pop culture. Powered by Chevrolet, the awards show will honor your favorite people and moments — both inside and outside the Bravo universe. So, who will take home the Bravo Award for Jumpsuit Achievement? Or what about The Susan Lucci Award for Best Performance in a Reality Show? Voting continues through Friday, July 15 at 11:59/10:59c, so be sure to make your voice heard and vote on Bravotv.com!
As a reminder, here is your full list of categories:
- Most Socially Driven: Powered by the all-new 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- Cutest Couple
- The Biggest Hustle Moment
- Bravo Award for Jumpsuit Achievement
- Who's Your Daddy? Award
- Biggest Bravoholic Award
- The Susan Lucci Award for Best Performance in a Reality Show
- Wacha Award for Animal Excellence
- The Sorry Not Sorry Award
- Don’t Call It A Comeback Award
- The Queen of Shade Award
- The Bravo Bro Award
Leading up to the big night (that’s Wednesday, July 20 at 10/9c), fans can join the conversation by tweeting their picks using #TheBravos and follow the @BravoWWHL Instagram account. Clear your schedule, because would you really want to miss a performance from Erika Jayne?