Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
11 Times The People's Couch Pups Were The Cutest
Get to know the furriest Couchers with this up close and personal peek at Julie and Brandy's adorable pups!
As the Couchers watched Ameica's bravest dogs compete for the Humane Association's Hero Dog Awards last night, Julie and Brandy couldn't help but notice their pups were slightly lacking in the "hero" department. "Why don't you guys do something?!" Brandy hilariously insisted of PeeWee, Mighty Mouse, and Nacho. Meanwhile Julie pretended to be dying only to recieve cuddles and kisses rather than rescue. But while these puppies might not be able to save a Coucher in danger, they definitely could kill anyone with cuteness. Check out the 11 times The People's Pups were too cute below and try not to keel over from all the squee-ing! Besides, who needs to be heroic when you look like this?!
And don't forget to catch the pups along with the Couchers on The People's Couch Tuesdays at 10/9c!
1. That time PeeWee was the size of a phone.
2. When he sneezed on command. *OMG*
3. The time Mighty was teeny enough to fall asleep on Brandy's hand.
4. When Nacho's pillow was a sock. (BECAUSE HE'S THAT SMALL, YOU GUYS).
5. Or when he perfectly captured our feelings on laundry.
"I don't wanna."
6. When PeeWee became the perfect inspirational poster.
"DREAM BIG" "ACHIEVEMENT," and, of course, "LEADERSHIP" all apply.
7. When Mighty gave side-eye for days.
8. When PeeWee was way cooler than we'll ever be.
9. That time PeeWee was a burrito.
We never thought we could love a burrito without guac, but oh, we do!