Things that made my Twitter followers giggle, cringe, or just left them confused:
1. Twitter sum 1913: When Phaedra said, "My mama said don't nobody know when you are hungry, but everybody knows when you are homeless."
CB: I have never been homeless, but when I'm hungry, I make sure everyone knows.
2. Twitter lelewezzy: When NeNe said to Kim, "Wig! Wig! Bye, wig! Gone with your wig. Bye Wig!"
CB: Classic, there are no other words.
3. Twitter supastar219: When Phaedra said that you looked like a pretzel dipped in cottage cheese.
CB: Well, maybe next time you can be the swimsuit model, and I can sit in the audience. Mmmmm Hmmmm.
4. Twitter 1pur3_warrior: The craziest was NeNe going hard on Kim... "Break your legs and pop your eyes out!"
CB: Um, maybe Kim should sign a friend contract with NeNe. Just to be on the safe side.
5. Twitter Blaquemagus: Kim said Phaedra was an entertainment attorney. Adult entertainment rofl!!!!!
CB: Southern belles have to pay the bills like everybody else.
6. Twitter babildoll511: My cringe moment was when you checked your messages at the table, and then started crying.
CB: Yes, I'm still cringing.
7. Twitter Unforgetable83: NeNe going in on Kim when NeNe's friend Diana showed up. "Watch those B words!" ahahaha
CB: I secretly wanted more people to just keep showing up, just for the fun of it.
8. Twitter Khrissichris: Ur cat walk and everyones reaction was priceless. Also Lawrence freakin hilarious screaming, "You betta werk Cynthia!"
CB: Never met a queen who couldn't appreciate a fierce runway show.
9. Twitter cynthiabailey10: Shreee calling me an ungrateful b----!
CB: I'm very grateful that I have enough class and strength to just leave that alone.
10. Twitter cynthiabailey10: Fly above the haters? I would need a rocket ship to do that on RHOA.
CB: What time do we start boarding?
Lord have mercy! Where do I even start? First, I apologize for my blog being late. I really do try to have it up every week on time. Also, thank you to all my Twitter fans for helping me with my moments this week. You guys have been so supportive.
Let's go! Honestly, outside of the stripper party and my fashion show, Miami was not the trip that I thought it would be. It was five days before the wedding, and I was very tired and stressed out. All I wanted to do was lay out by that beautiful pool, read, relax, and chill with the girls. Unfortunately, none of that happened. I really tried to bring my game face and have fun in Miami with the girls, but there was just too much backstabbing and negativity. The whole tour bus thing really put a damper on the weekend. I just don't have the energy to even discuss the bus drama, but it was unfortunate for all that were involved.
Moving on. What was up with all love and support in my face, and then judging me so harshly behind my back? These ladies (yes, I said ladies), were not in Miami in support of me. Not in a way that friends show love and support. Let's just clear that up. This whole season, I really tried not to judge these ladies too harshly on the things that were really important to them, and they all know what those things are. The same respect would have been nice. However, I do feel in my heart that some of the girls did have compassion for my situation, (only they know who they are), and I appreciate the cast mates who reached out to me when the cameras were not rolling. It meant a lot.
Moving forward, next week is the wedding episode, as well as the finale. I am truly overwhelmed just thinking about it. I can't really get into the wedding (don't want to give anything away), but please know that our God is a wonderful God. On the days that I could not find the strength to walk, he carried me.
Cynthia Bailey and Ms. Cindi B
Follow me on twitter @Cynthiabailey10