Bravo Insider Exclusive!
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up for Free to View
Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave: I'm Not a F---ing Liar, Ken!
"I am now angry at myself for going along with something designed to hurt Dorit..."
Here are the main bullet points in the dog saga thus far:
- John Blizzard called me to tell me the dog story at Lisa Vanderpump’s request, knowing that Dorit and I were in a bad place. He tells me that Dorit would not call Lisa Vanderpump back and that Lisa wanted to text her “Teddi knows” in an effort to get her to respond.
- As you see, confirmed in the scene with me and LVP on tonight’s show, LVP indeed did text Dorit, “Teddi knows.”
- Yes, I originally agreed to be a part of this mess and asked John Blizzard to have the dog there. I wasn’t just going to bring it up out of thin air.
- They wanted to make sure I didn’t tell Kyle as they wanted her to find out in person.
- There were a lot of calls and texts as the Johns (Blizzard and Sessa) figured out the “plan” with LVP and I waited for her instructions.
- I knew things were not as they seemed that day at Vanderpump Dogs which explains my hesitation at bringing the dog up. Please rewatch John Sessa’s reaction when LVP says “stop.” That says it all. LVP was not playing to the scenario she had set forth.
- When LVP started with the “Teddi was gossiping” stuff, I knew that this was all being twisted in my direction. We see in the scene with Dorit in the premiere episode that LVP was already laying the groundwork for this.
- I am now angry at myself for going along with something designed to hurt Dorit, especially when the dog's well-taken care of. I am also angry that LVP would play against my hard feelings with Dorit. That is why this has become about something other than the dog. Had Vanderpump just admitted she was upset with Dorit and wanted the story out there, this would all be put to rest.
- As I’ve said continuously, I am not innocent in this. I fully accept my fault in everything that has taken place so far. I show a cropped version of one of the texts to the group in tonight’s show; it was the easiest way to show that specific part. Now you can see the full thing.
- Lisa says again that she doesn’t speak to John Blizzard or even have his number. He runs Vanderpump Dogs charity events. This is another lie that makes no sense. Especially when the below text proves that she and Ken had constant contact with him over this.
- In the text, make note that Blizzard says LVP jokes to him that I should adopt the dog.
- Ken can call me a f---ing liar all he wants, but I think he’s projecting.
- This text is just one of many that show Lisa (and Ken’s) involvement. Continue watching, I promise the full story will be revealed.
Life is better as an Insider
Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more!
Sign Up for Free
You May Also Like...Recommended by Zergnet