Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
As we enter into Season 9 of The Real Housewives of New York, it's important to catch up where we left off with the women. Of course, eight seasons of information is a lot, so let's start at Season 7, or ABR (After Bethenny's Return). Here are the important points you need to know:
1. The other Housewives have had it with Sonja's partying and talk of her businesses.
Ramona, Carole and Luann downloaded Bethenny on everything she missed over the few years she wasn't around. The word "delusional" was thrown around when talking about Sonja. Bethenny wasn't sure what to make of these accusations, but after a few conversations with Sonja, Bethenny was in agreement with them.
The other major complaint in regards to Sonja was her behavior after a few drinks. Mid-way through Season 8, Sonja took a vow to stop drinking around the 'Wives, but something tells us that may not stick.
2. Ramona is single but not saying who she wants to mingle with.
Ramona and Mario are divorced, and Ramona is dating...we think. She rarely talks about who she's dating unless it's to tell other people not to talk about it. While there's nothing terribly wrong with keeping your love life private, it doesn't sit well with the other ladies.
3. No one is a fan of Dorinda's boyfriend (except for Dorinda).
Like Dorinda, John has a strong personality. Unfortunately for him, so do the other Housewives.
4. The same can be said for Luann's fiancé.
Luann's relationship with Tom has caused a few concerns for the other Housewives:
1) He previously dated Ramona.
2) He and Sonja were "friends with benefits" for many years.
3) Bethenny discovered he was making out with another woman shortly after proposing to Luann.
With so many issues wrapped up in their romance, it's no wonder this will be a big part of Season 9.
5. Things ended on a sour note for Sonja and Dorinda.
Sonja and Dorinda have never been particularly close, but things went south during Season 8 when Dorinda disinvited Sonja from the Berkshires. The anger and resentment that caused blew up at the reunion when Sonja made a pretty shocking accusation.
We'll see how all of these things play out when RHONY returns April 5 at 9/8c.