Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Let’s be honest: it’s hard to forgive someone when they keep hurting you. It’s even harder when that person has NO remorse for what they're doing.
I agreed to sit down with Vicki so I could let go of things. I didn't want it to affect me anymore. If we could find a place where we could move forward, that would be great. But I knew it would take a long time before I trusted her.
They say the true signs of a pathological liar are:
- BELIEVES THEIR OWN LIES: I really do think that Vicki believes her own lies. She’s so used to lying and getting away with it that it’s become a way of life. Even when she’s caught, she calls it "fabricating.” Never truly admitting she’s wrong.
- LOOKS LIKE THE VICTIM: Immediately, Vicki accused me of things that I had done to her, none of them true. I asked her for examples of what I did, and she couldn't give me even one. She just yelled and said I was interrupting her. The whole conversation was about how she’s the victim.
- NEVER ADMITS GUILT: Not once did she admit her guilt. She has no guilt or remorse for spreading rumors about Eddie or inviting people to her party to create bigger lies. She truly believes that everyone in this world has done her wrong, Therefore, she is justified in “punishing” me.
- SHIFTS BLAME: Instead of taking responsibility for her own actions, she tried to blame me for the things she was doing to me. All she did was insult me and make up more lies about Eddie.
- COVERS UP WITH MORE LIES: When I asked Vicki why Eddie would be with me if he was gay, she told me that maybe he wanted me to buy him a gym. WOW! She just created a new lie, one that I have actually heard that she's been telling people around town. Eddie hasn’t needed my financial help EVER. We are partners in CUT Fitness. In fact, he worked at the law firm that he had been employed at for 13 years while we built CUT. This woman just can’t stop!
I knew I had to get up and walk away before I lost it. She’s proved to me that she’s incapable of being a good person and doing the right thing. She doesn’t deserve my friendship. I believe that the friendships you keep are a reflection of who you are. She's not a good friend, and I’m starting to question if she ever was.
Proverbs 14:7: “Stay away from a fool, for you will not find knowledge on their lips.”
In the past few years, I have cut toxic people out of my life. I don’t want the negativity, and I don’t want to be around people that get off on bringing other people down. Enough said...I tried, and now I know where we stand, and I can move forward. Yes, I forgive her, but I don’t want to be her doormat anymore.
Peggy and Diko have been married 22 years, and that’s a great reason to celebrate. Peggy was in her element, and you could see how happy she was.
Diko pulled Shannon aside to talk to her about David. Kind of a bitch move, if you ask me. If he had a problem with David, then he should have taken it out with David. You can tell Shannon was blindsided and had no idea what happened on the boat. I thought it was a weird conversation to have at your own anniversary party. Next time, call David and talk to him. I couldn’t imagine Eddie EVER doing that.
Follow me on Instagram @tamrajudge