Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
On this season of Below Deck Mediterranean, charter guests have been treated to chief stew Natasha Webb’s creative cocktails. “I’m super into mixology,” Natasha recently told BravoTV.com. “It’s like a little challenge for me, which I enjoy, and it just keeps the brain moving.”
Although she’s happy to make “a few classics,” she generally prefers to put her own spin on drinks. “I like to invent them,” she explained.
Below, Natasha shares exactly how to create her take on a Japanese Moscow Mule:
Natasha's Japanese Moscow Mule
- 1/2 lime, chopped
- 50 ml vodka
- 1 bar spoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 25 ml matcha tea dissolved in a small amount of hot water
- Dry ice, for effect
- Fresh ginger, for garnish
- Edible gold glitter, for garnish
- Start by making a standard Moscow Mule: Place the lime in a cup or shaker, add the vodka, and muddle.
- Add the ginger. Muddle it!
- Add the matcha tea dissolved in hot water.
- For visual impact, add dry ice. (Please follow ALL safety guidelines when handling dry ice.)
- Garnish with fresh ginger and edible glitter.
- Wait for the smoking to stop and for the dry ice to evaporate completely before drinking.
Bravo’s Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything they’re eating and drinking, and so much more. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras.