Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
7 Style Lessons We Can All Learn From North West
Little North West has big swagger.
North West, Yeezy heiress and owner of the world's teeniest fur coats, just turned four. And, we're just going to come out and say it: she's worn more excellent outfits in the past four years than we have in a few decades. But there's an opportunity here, people! We can all take style tips from the cutest Balmain client in town.
1. Always Match Your Jacket to Your Ballerina Skirt
Yep, that white jacket is by Balmain.
2. One Overize Fur Is Never Enough
North has a fur for every season—scratch that. North has a fur for every night.
3. Say Yes to Sparkly Statement Bags
The shinier, the better.
4. Chunky Accessories Really Pull a Look Together
Gold and diamonds will do nicely.
5. When Possible, Color Coordinate With Your Family
...and with Anna Wintour.
6. Be Sure to Get Your Beauty Sleep
You need it, when you live the life of a pint-size rockstar.
7. And When It's Your Birthday, You Are The Princess
Make sure everyone knows it. Happy birthday, little North! May all your bibs be Gucci.