Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Eva Longoria speaks to us, and not just with her mouth. (That sounded dirtier than it was meant to.) As the actress gets ready to debut her very own line at New York's Fashion Week, she keeps teasing us on her Insta with sleek looks and tongue-in-cheek tanks. Our favorite? The fitted "Save Water, Drink Wine" number.
We must admit, we've saved a lot of water over the years by doubling down on our rosé intake and trying just about all of the Housewives wines that we can. In fact, we may have had a little too much to drink—thanks, Eva!—and had trouble reading the following graphic tees.
So whether you're telling that boy, bye, or you want to world to know just how you feeling about feminism, one of these not-so-average graphic tees, tanks, and sweatshirts will speak to you—and everyone else.
1. Save Water, Drink Wine Tank
2. Wildfox Couture So What Cropped Sweatshirt
3. A Fine Line Famous College Sweatshirt
4. Tired As a Mother T-Shirt
5. Thanks But No Thanks Tee
6. Out of Town Racerback Tank Top
7. ASOS Maternity Preggers Slogan Tee
8. Heartbreaker Only Embroidered T-Shirt
9. Boohoo Plus We Should All Be Feminists T-Shirt
10. I Don't Work Here Tee
11. I Did My Best Sweatshirt
12. Weekends Welcome Graphic T-Shirt
13. Friday Love Rolling Tee
14. Future State Chicks Before Pricks Tee
15. Make Love Not War, Project Social T Neck Script Tee
16. Globetrotter Graphic Tee
17. Sub_Urban Riot 'Work Hard' Graphic Tee
18. Zadig & Voltaire Marriage Skinny Slub Bis Tee
19. Marc Jacobs Your Logo Here Tee
20. Show Me Your Mumu Oliver Graphic Tee
21. Banner Day Tequila Por Favor Linen Tee
22. Alice + Olivia Cindy Cropped Embroidered Graphic Tee
23. Slogan T-Shirt with Pearls
24. I Already Want to Take a Nap Tomorrow T-Shirt
25. Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want to Come T-Shirt
Bravo’s Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything they’re eating and drinking, and so much more. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras.