Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
I’m not much of a lipstick girl. Or lip liner or lip gloss, for that matter. Cherry-flavored Chapstick has been my go-to since high school because, well, it does the job of moisturizing and brightening, without all the negative side effects that come with the aforementioned products I avoid. (Read: Dry, cracking lips, gooey gloss in lip corners, color bleeding around lip lines, leaving messy prints on everything/one you come in contact with—you get the picture.)
So when I discovered a “color enhancing lip balm” dubbed Arrow Boost recently, I was skeptical. Surely it will dry me out, surely it won’t enrich my lip’s natural colors like it promises. But then I tried it and OMG. It worked. Like Woah. Super moisturizing and delivering a bright, zippy color that I adore (but never in a million years would have been able to pick out in a drugstore for myself), I was floored. And I’m not the only one. Produced by subscription beauty service Birchbox, the balm has more than 25,000 reviews on the company’s web site.
And the amazing news is that Arrow Boost isn’t the only product on the market that moisturizes and protects the lips while simultaneously delivering cute-as-a-button lip color. Check out all 15 out below, the cheapest of which is only $1.99!
1. Arrow Boost Color Enhacing Lip Balm
2. Dior Addict Lip Glow Reviver Balm
3. Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-in-Balm
4. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Pack of 2
5. Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm
6. Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint
7. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
8. e.l.f. Tinted Lip Balm
9. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick
10. Tom Ford Lip Balm
11. Burberry First Kiss Glossy Lip Balm
12. Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon
13. Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
14. Pixi By Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm
15. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Balm
Bravo’s Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything they’re eating and drinking, and so much more. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras.