- Event ticket (“Ticket”) valid for entry access for one (1) attendee to BravoCon 2021 (“Event”) hosted by Bravo Media LLC (“Bravo”) for the date(s), time(s), and location(s) listed on Ticket. Entry access to any additional or plus-up Event elements is governed by the details associated with the Ticket type purchased.
- All Event attendees must abide by all health, security, and safety requirements and all instructions provided by Bravo representatives and/or Event staff, CDC guidelines, Event venue policies, and the requirements or recommendations of federal, state, and/or local health officials including, but not limited to wearing a face covering or mask, maintaining proper hygiene, and maintaining social distancing.
- To gain admission to the Event attendees must be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization) and the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
a. For more information on what it means to be fully vaccinated please visit the CDC website available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html.
b. Proof of full vaccination will be required to gain admission.
c. For more information on COVID Safety and Regulations at BravoCon 2021, including the most up to date information on what constitutes acceptable proof of full vaccination, please visit BravoCon2021.com/safety.
Such proof of full vaccination will only be used by Bravo for the purpose of verifying attendees’ eligibility for admission at the point of entry to the Event. Bravo will not record or store any attendee health information associated with attendees’ proof of full vaccination.
- Attendees will be required to wear face coverings or masks upon entry and throughout the Event
- Limit 1 Ticket per person.
- Ticket is non-refundable. If the Event is canceled: You will have a thirty (30) day refund window from the cancelation announcement to decide if you would like a refund or for your tickets to rollover to future dates. If new dates are not announced, if you are unable to attend on the new dates, or would prefer to receive a refund, you must submit your request to Front Gate Tickets within the thirty (30) day refund window. If you do not request a refund during the thirty (30) day refund window, your tickets will automatically rollover to rescheduled dates.
- Ticket is non-transferable.
- Ticket may not be copied, transferred, or sold.
- Ticket is only valid for the person named on it; matching valid government-issued photo ID may be required upon arrival (i.e., driver’s license, passport).
- Ticket holder must be eighteen (18) years or older.
- Event dates/times are subject to change, delay and cancellation without notice including for capacity, weather, and force majeure. Event details (including, without limitation, details of additional or plus-up elements) are subject to change or cancellation.
- Capacity for Event is limited; pre-registration is required and admission is not guaranteed.
- Smoking is prohibited at Event.
- Pets are not allowed at Event except for service animals.
- Event may be filmed and photographed Bravo Media LLC (“Bravo”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC, and their affiliates (collectively, “NBCU”). By attending the Event, all attendees, agree that NBCU has the right to record and photograph them, and grant NBCU the right to use their names, likenesses, and voices in marketing or other content, in any and all media now known and later devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in advertisements and promotions. See “BravoCon 2021 Ticket Agreement” for full details.
- Bravo reserves the right to revoke the license granted by the Ticket, seize Ticket, refuse admission and/or remove guest(s) from Event for, without limitation, violation of these Terms and Conditions, the BravoCon 2021 Ticket Agreement, failure to comply with prohibitions on recording and photography, harassing or offensive conduct, use of vulgar or abusive language, failure to comply with the directions or instructions of Bravo representatives, failure to submit to required health screenings, biometric scans, or searches, or for any other reason whatsoever, as determined in Bravo’s sole discretion.
- By attending an Event all attendees acknowledge and understand that any public location where people are present provides an elevated, inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Bravo cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed. By attending, attendees, expressly assume the risk that during participation in the Event they may be exposed to COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants, or mutations thereof), the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Each attendee expressly agrees that they understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and does hereby waive, discharge, hold harmless, agree not to sue, and release NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Bravo Media LLC, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and any sponsors, exhibitors, venues, production companies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, hosting, promotion, or implementation of Event, as well as the respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, and assigns of all of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, claims, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from, related to, or otherwise occurring at or in connection with Event (“Claims”) and assumes all risk of such Claims. Released Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability (including for negligence) for any such Claims, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR PERSONAL INJURIES OR WRONGFUL DEATH) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO, EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF A COMMUNICABLE AND/OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CORONAVIRUS THAT CAUSES COVID-19, OR COVID-19, DURING PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE CLAIMS THAT ARISE AS A RESULT OF: (I) THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND/OR (II) THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE EVENT DURING ANY EPIDEMIC OR PANDEMIC, INCLUDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. ATTENDEES FURTHER AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE EXTENDS TO AND ENCOMPASSES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES OR DEMANDS THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF A COMMUNICABLE OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COVID-19, BY ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEIR MINOR CHILDREN AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS, AS A RESULT OF ATTENDING THE EVENT OR AS A RESULT OF THEM BEING EXPOSED TO SUCH DISEASES BY AN ATTENDEE AFTER SUCH ATTENDEE’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.