Invite Only Cabo premiered tonight and we couldn't be more excited to see how the rest of this season unfolds. Celebrity hair stylist, Larry Sims invited a group of his close friends (that didn't really know each other) to join him for a beautiful vacation in Cabo. But what happens when a group of strong personalities meet each other for the first time AND have to live together? Fun, chaos, and drama ensues! Take for instance when celebrity makeup artist, Emily Moses starts popping off her acrylic nails at the dinner table with the rest of the group, setting off an intense face off.
So who is Emily Moses?
- She's originally from Australia, but currently lives in LA.
- She's a celebrity makeup artist who has worked with everyone from Paris Hilton to Blac Chyna to Jared Leto.
- She met Larry at a photo shoot and they pretty much became fast friends.
- She has a boyfriend who she think might be "the one", but temptations in Cabo might put her relationship in jeopardy.
- She's not afraid to pop her nails off at dinner!