Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
The following agreement (“Agreement”) governs the acceptance and use of any ticket(s) or other means of access (“Ticket”) to the Bravo Media LLC (“Bravo”) event “Married to Medicine Virtual Happy Hour,” that will take place virtually on or about March 4, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on Zoom.us (“Event”). By registering for and using your Ticket, you agree to the following conditions:
- The Ticket is a revocable license. Bravo reserves the right to revoke the personal license the Ticket grants, seize Ticket, and refuse admission and/or remove from Event any person at any time, without refund of any portion of the Ticket price, any person that, in Bravo’s sole discretion, engages in disorderly, harassing, or offensive conduct, uses vulgar or abusive language, fails to comply with or violates any Event rules or guidelines, the terms of this Agreement, or applicable laws, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Limit one (1) Ticket per person. Ticket valid 03/04/2021 only for one (1) guest access to Event. Ticket holder must be the person named on Ticket. Ticket holder must be 21 or older. Ticket is valid in the U.S. only, nontransferable, nonrefundable, and void if altered. Ticket will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers. Ticket has no value, cash or otherwise, and may not be sold, resold, copied or exchanged under penalty of law; any such attempted or actual sale or transfer of the Ticket invalidates the Ticket.
- You are required to comply with all rules and instructions provided by Bravo representatives at any time.
- If you are an employee of a government entity or agency and receive anything considered a gift to a public official under any applicable law, rule or regulation, you affirm and represent that you are permitted to accept such gift, and have followed any applicable requirements, including concerning approval and reporting. You further affirm that you are not involved in any matter involving Comcast or NBCUniversal in connection with your employment with a government entity or agency. If your appearance is subject to any other law, rule, regulation, or approval requirement, you affirm and represent that you have complied with such rule, regulation, or requirement.
- You understand and agree that recording or photography of Event by anyone other than Bravo or its authorized representatives is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by Bravo representatives. Event participants may have the opportunity to take still photographs during the Event (as determined by Bravo) and only in accordance with the directions of Bravo representatives.
- You irrevocably grant to Bravo, NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCU”), and their affiliates, advertisers, and licensees the right to record and photograph you and to use your name, likeness, voice, and information or comments about you, including, without limitation, any photographs, recordings, and/or audio taken of you during Event (collectively, the “Footage”), and to use the Footage in and in connection with the development, production, distribution, and/or exploitation of Event or other Bravo or NBCU productions and in marketing, advertising, and promotional materials for Event and/or other Bravo or NBCU productions intended for initial exhibition on a television network, programming service, or other platform of NBCU. You further grant to Bravo, NBCU, and their affiliates, advertisers, and licensees the right to use the Footage throughout the universe at any time, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known and hereafter devised in any manner including, without limitation, online, on-air, in social media, out-of-home, print and/or in other production(s), including, but not limited to, for advertising, sponsorship or commercial purposes. You acknowledge that use of the Footage may be brought to you by, sponsored, tagged or otherwise associated with Bravo and/or NBCU’s advertisers and sponsors and feature the brands, products and/or services of those other companies. Bravo shall have and own all rights (including, without limitation, copyrights) in and to the Footage. The rights granted herein shall also include the right to edit, delete, dub, and exploit the Footage as Bravo sees fit in Bravo’s sole discretion.
- You hereby release NBCUniversal Media, LLC and Bravo, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and any sponsors, exhibitors, venues, production companies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, hosting, promotion, or implementation of Event, as well as the respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, and assigns of all of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, claims, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from, related to, or otherwise occurring at or in connection with Event (“Claims”). You assume all risk of such Claims. Released Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability (including for negligence) for any such Claims.
- Event date/time is subject to change, delay, and cancellation. Event details, including, but not limited to, moderator and guest talent, are subject to change. The Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for any such changes, delays, or cancellations, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The Released Parties are not responsible for any travel and/or parking expenses incurred in conjunction with attending Event.