The following agreement (“Agreement”) governs the acceptance and use of your ticket(s), wristband(s), pass(es) and other means of entry (“Ticket”) to the Bravo Media LLC event “BravoCon 2019,” that will take place on or about November 15, 2019 through November 17, 2019 in or on the grounds of the Manhattan Center, 311 W 34th Street, New York, NY 10001, Skylight Modern, 537 W 27th Street, New York, NY 10001, and Union West, 535 W 28th Street, New York, NY 10001 (“BravoCon”). By accepting and using your Ticket, you agree to the following conditions:
1. The Ticket is a revocable license. Bravo Media LLC (“Bravo”) reserves the right to revoke the personal license the Ticket grants and to refuse admission and/or remove from BravoCon any person at any time, without refund of any portion of the Ticket price, any person that, in Bravo’s sole discretion, engages in disorderly, harassing, or offensive conduct, uses vulgar or abusive language, fails to comply with any venue or BravoCon rules or guidelines, the terms of this Agreement, or applicable laws, or for any other reason whatsoever.
2. The Ticket is nontransferable, nonrefundable, and void if altered. The Ticket has no value, cash or otherwise, and may not be sold or exchanged under penalty of law; any such attempted or actual sale or transfer of the Ticket invalidates the Ticket and is grounds for seizure of the Ticket. The Ticket must be used by the same person on all days of BravoCon.
3. Ticket required for entry to BravoCon, and entry may be subject to biometric scan and/or reasonable search for certain prohibited items, including, without limitation, weapons, outside food and beverage, and illegal and controlled substances. If you elect not to consent to such scan and/or search, you may be denied entry, or removed from, BravoCon without refund or other compensation
4. You are required to comply with all safety rules and are cautioned to heed all warnings.
5. You irrevocably grant to Bravo the right to record and photograph you and to use your name, likeness, voice, and information or comments about you, including, without limitation, any photographs, recordings, and/or audio taken of you at BravoCon (collectively, the “Footage”), and to use the Footage in and in connection with the development, production, distribution, and/or exploitation of BravoCon or other Bravo productions and in marketing, advertising, and promotional materials for BravoCon and/or other Bravo productions, throughout the universe at any time, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known and hereafter devised, including, without limitation, online, on-air, in social media and/or in other production(s). Bravo shall have and own all rights (including, without limitation, copyrights) in and to the Footage. The rights granted herein shall also include the right to edit, delete, dub, and exploit the Footage as Bravo sees fit in Bravo’s sole discretion.
6. You hereby release NBCUniversal Media, LLC and Bravo, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and any sponsors, exhibitors, venues, production companies, and other entity involved in the development, administration, hosting, promotion, or implementation of BravoCon, as well as the respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, and assigns of all of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, claims, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from, related to, or otherwise occurring at or in connection with BravoCon (“Claims”). You assume all risk of such Claims. Released Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability (including for negligence) for any such Claims.
7. BravoCon and its panels, shows, experiences, or other events are subject to change, delay, and cancellation. The Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for any such changes, delays, or cancellations, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The Released Parties are not responsible for any travel and/or parking expenses incurred in conjunction with attending BravoCon.