As the premiere of The Real Housewives of Dallas approaches, we can barely contain our "yeehaws" and "bless your hearts" in anticipation. (Seriously, it's like The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas up in Bravo HQ). So imagine our excitement when the latest sneak peek video revealed that not only are things bigger in Texas, they're shady as heck, ya'll! Believe us, you haven't heard shade till you've heard it with a Texas accent. Take a look at everything we've learned about Season 1 of RHOD below, and catch the full trailer above.
1. Multitasking means something different in Dallas.
Definitely not us, LeeAnne Locken.
2. There's always a lot of fun to be had.
2. Our Texas 'Wives wake up with mimosas, have lunch with wine, and end the night with champagne.
Basically, they're women after our own heart.
3. Though that life motto can take a turn...
A big turn for Brandi Redmond.
4. Don't mess with LeeAnne.
5. Or Tiffany Hendra.
6. Really. Please, do not mess with Tiffany.
7. Their shade game is strong.
8. They don't back down.
8. But in the end they're all about the love.
8. And whooping it up.
Shout out Vicki Gunvalson!
9. Finally, this.
Is it April 11th yet?
By the way, don't forget to be sure to tune in to the series premiere April 11th at 10/9c. And check out some throwback photos of the Dallas ladies, below.
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.