Think you know everything about Jill Kargman? Think again! Jill is letting fans into her world, one question at a time, before Odd Mom Out's Season 1 finale. In a Facebook Q&A, she answered some of your most pressing questions, revealing her favorite things and some of her biggest style secrets. So if you need to kill some time before the season finale (airing tonight at 10/9c), here are 15 things we learned about Jill.
1. Her favorite '80s song is...
"Anything Duran Duran!"
2. Her dream guest star would be...
"Woody Allen, my idol."
4. What you see is what you get.
According to Jill, her small-screen alter-ego Jill Weber would "NEVER!" try highlights. ("I like jet [black].")
5. She has a go-to eyeliner.
Her choice? "Mac block pencil with glitter!!!"
6. Her off-screen hubby is as hot as her fictional one.
"Foxy foxy Harry Kargman."
7. She's really BFFs with co-star K.K. Glick.
"I love KK! We are hanging tonight actually and going to the premiere of Ricki and The Flash together!!!!"
8. Jill has some secret ink.
So, where? "Hearts on my ear lobes and my eyeliner!"
9. Forget the UES — she j'adores Paris.
10. She has a career back-up plan.
Paging Top Chef! "Native NYer and I guess I'd be a food critic," she revealed. "Cause I love to hoover the eats!"
11. She's hung up about a fashion loss.
"Marc By Marc [is my favorite designer] but he's closing! Suicidal cause I can't afford grown up Marc Jacobs."
12. She can speak Yiddish and she has a favorite word.
Her pick? "Michigas" aka craziness.
13. She's always made people laugh.
She explained that she "always had encouragement" to explore her funny side and so she "just channeled it into my books! So cool Bravo gave this nobody hag a chance!"
14. There's a really good reason she's wearing that Pretty In Pink-inspired dress in the finale.
"Molly Ringwald is my idol!!!"
15. Her favorite episodes this season are...
The show's trip to Brooklyn ("Brooklandia"). "I have an issue with uber-righteous moms there and we wanted to show that there are different extremes in the same city!" she explained. "I do love Williamsburg and Greenpoint though."
And tonight's season finale! Check out a preview below.
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.