Some of your favorite Top Chef contestants have come together to plan a menu to remember for Eat+Pray+Heal Japan. The fundraiser, organized by Season 1 chef Candice Kumai, will be benefiting the children in Japan affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami. We've got an exclusive sneak peek at who's participating and what they're cooking, and let's just say, if you're in NY on April 14th, this is the place to be:
- Bacon and crab croquettes, herb aioli by Chef Hung Huynh
- Steamed Taylor Bay scallops with baby asparagus, chu chee curry by Chef Harold Dieterle
- Tomato Curry Soup by Chef Angelo Sosa
- Tuna crudo, crushed pine nuts, aged balsamic by Chef Mike Isabella
- Yuzu-matcha ice cream cake with strawberry kuromitsu by Chef Seth Caro
A good cause, good chefs, and good food? It's a philantropic foodie's paradise! Bravo will be there to get the scoop on all the dishes, so be sure to check back on Friday for photos from the event. Get tickets and event info HERE.
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.