We've given you plenty of Bravo-centric options for Halloween -- Andy Cohen, Patti Stanger, Kim Zolciak -- but if you're looking for the ultimate in fierceness and fashion, look no further: today we bring you Rachel Zoe.
The Rachel Zoe Project star is an amazing stylist and fashion designer, and a popular tabloid target of late. Pay tribute to Rachel by partying in elegance and ignoring your haters. Here's what you'll need to go bananas:
- Blonde tresses: Rachel's blonde hair is long and flowy, with voluptuous curls. If you're lacking her natural length and color, improvise with a wig. Create the 'do by going section-by-section with a large barrel curling iron and spritzing with a flexible hold hair spray.
- Fur vest: Rarely seen without a vest from her QVC collection, Rachel is always rocking the faux fur look. You can get one from her actual line, making your costume that much more authentic. Bonus: If you're partying outside, you'll actually stay warm!
- Wide-leg pants: Rachel did call them the new skinny jeans, after all...
- Retro blouse: The pioneer of boho chic is seldom seen without a '70s style baggy blouse. Easy to find at vintage shops, go for something with a simple print.
- Oversize accessories: Where do we begin? The best costume will have huge black sunglasses, a big tote, and dangling gold jewelry. A giant Starbucks cup with a tea bag hanging out of the side doesn't hurt, either.
Now, we know what you're thinking -- you may be tempted to make a fake baby bump, but since Rachel adamantly denies those pregnancy rumors, we suggest passing on the extra padding. A friend dressing up as Brad, on the other hand: totally doable.
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.