Bravo Insider Exclusive!
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up for Free to View
Exclusive: Five Things You Didn't Know About Tamra Barney
The Real Housewives of Orange County star shares some little-known facts.
Everyone needs a little Tamra Barney time, and after last night's tearful truce-calling with Jeanna on Real Housewives of Orange County, it's like the 'Wives fans grew even closer to Miss Barney. And with her emotional engagement last week, you've seen Tamra's life unfold right before your eyes. But what are some things you might not know about her?
During a recent visit to Bravo HQ, we sat down with Tamra and asked her to dish up five fun facts that fans might not know about her. As it turns out, there's quite a bit -- and a few of them are the exact opposite of her glitzy OC persona.
So what are the 5 things you didn't know about Tamra? Here we go:
1. She's a Nervous Nelly: "I'm actually a little bit shy ... I get a little nervous and I have anxiety very bad," Tamra told us.
2. No Touching, Please: It turns out Tamra isn't a fan of getting a little muscle rub. "I don't like massages. Nobody understands why," she said.
3. Au Naturel: "I don't like to wear make-up," she shockingly said, despite constantly having to get all done up for fancy OC soirees.
4. No Makeup, No Dresses: Continuing her casual comfy preferences, Tamra told us: "I usually have sweats on. You guys usually see me all glammed up, but normally, you wouldn't even know me. I would have a baseball hat on, a pony-tail, and either yoga clothes or sweats."
5. Non-Fiction, Aisle 4: "I work in a library at my daughter's school. You probably wouldn't think of me as a librarian, but that's me," Tamra said.
Tell us your thoughts on Tamra's fun facts in the comments and get ready for the drama-filled season finale next week!
Life is better as an Insider
Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more!
Sign Up for Free
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.
You May Also Like...Recommended by Zergnet